Come join us for Sunday Worship in St Salvator’s Chapel. This week’s sermon, Here is the Fake News1 Er – ?, will be preached by Honorary Church of Scotland Chaplain, Revd Jane Barron
Numbers at this service will be restricted in line with Scottish Government Guidelines. Attendance is by reservation only, via this event page from Tuesday 1 December.
This service will also be available to view on live-stream, without reservation, for those unable to attend in person. Further details are available on our Worship Webpage.
Important new information
– Attendance will be by reservation only. This is to assist with Track and Trace data collection. Further details on Track and Trace are published on our Worship Webpage, Related Documents section.
– Face coverings must always be worn by members of the congregation during the service.
– There will be no singing during the service. There will be music, and spoken hymns.
– Physical distancing of 2 metres will be observed, except from those in your household. Ushers will seat people accordingly.
– You must not attend the service in person if you are displaying Covid-19 type symptoms, classified as clinically vulnerable, have recently returned from a country not listed on the Scottish Government’s travel corridor or currently in isolation following a return, or are awaiting Covid-19 test results.
Chapel Donations: Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are currently not collecting donations of money in chapel. However, we would be delighted if you could continue to offer your support by donating online via our Worship Webpage. Two-thirds of chapel offerings from the Sunday service are given to charity and one-third goes to the work of the Chaplaincy.
Tickets are now unavailable.
If you have booked tickets and are having problems cancelling your place, please contact the event organiser.