Come join us for Sunday Worship in St Salvator’s Chapel. This week’s sermon, The heart of L’Arche, will be preached by visiting preacher Revd Fiona Smith, L’Arche.
Numbers at this service will be restricted in line with Scottish Government Guidelines. Attendance is by reservation only, through this page.
Important new information
- Attendance will be by reservation only. This is to assist with Track and Trace data collection. Further details on Track and Trace are published on our Worship Webpage, Related Documents section.
- Face coverings must always be worn by members of the congregation during the service.
- There will be no singing during the service. There will be music, and spoken hymns.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres will be observed, except from those in your household. Ushers will seat people accordingly.
- You must not attend the service in person if you are displaying Covid-19 type symptoms, classified as clinically vulnerable, have recently returned from a country not listed on the Scottish Governments travel corridor or currently in isolation following a return, or are awaiting Covid-19 test results.
This event will be livestreamed, for those unable to attend in person. You can find the link, on the day, via our Worship Webpage. A PDF Order of Service will also be made available.
Chapel Donations: Due to Covid-19 restrictions we are currently not collecting donations of money in chapel. However, we would be delighted if you could continue to offer your support by donating online via our Worship Webpage. Two-thirds of chapel offerings from the Sunday service are given to charity and one-third goes to the work of the Chaplaincy.
Tickets are now unavailable.
If you have booked tickets and are having problems cancelling your place, please contact the event organiser.