Limited access Past event
Come join us for the Service of Welcome, the first chapel service of the Martinmas Semester, led by the Chaplain Revd Dr Donald MacEwan who will preach on Out of Eden.
Numbers at this service will be restricted in line with Scottish Government Guidelines. Attendance is by reservation/ticket only. For those unable to attend there will be an online service on Sunday at 2 pm. Details will be published separately.
IMPORTANT NEW INFORMATION
– Attendance will be by ticket only. This is to assist with Track and Trace data collection. Further details on Track and Trace are published on our Worship Webpage, Related Documents section.
– Face coverings must always be worn by members of the congregation during the service.
– There will be no singing during the service. There will be music, and spoken hymns.
– Physical distancing of 2 metres will be observed, except from those in your household. Ushers will seat people accordingly.
– You must not attend the service in person if you are displaying COVID-19 type symptoms, classified as clinically vulnerable, have recently returned from a country not listed on the Scottish Governments travel corridor or currently in isolation following a return, or are awaiting COVID-19 test results.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are currently not collecting donations of money in chapel. However, we would be delighted if you could continue to offer your support by donating online via our Worship Webpage https://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/community/worship/. Two-thirds of chapel offerings from the Sunday service are given to charity and one-third goes to the work of the Chaplaincy.