Health guidelines for this event
- Face masks required
- Physical distance maintained event
Have you heard about the University of St Andrews' ambitious goal to be net zero by 2035? Join us to discover how we plan to achieve this essential objective and find out more about the emerging technologies that will get us there.
The first hour will take a deep dive into St Andrews' net zero plans and the challenges of decarbonising large, complex organisations. The second hour builds on this theme with a panel of experts discussing the future of energy management, energy security and the technologies that will play a part in Scotland's decarbonisation agenda.
Hosted by Ian Hill, Strategic Lead for Innovation at Eden Campus, our expert speakers will include:
* Catherine Stihler OBE, CEO of Creative Commons and Senior Lay Member of the St Andrews University Court
* Derek Watson, Quaestor & Factor, University of St Andrews
* Professor John Irvine, Chair of the Hydrogen Accelerator and Professor of Chemistry at the University of St Andrews
* Dr Mette High, Director of the Centre for Energy Ethics, University of St Andrews
* James Yu MBE, Future Networks Manager at Scottish Power Energy Networks
* Nigel Holmes, CEO at Scottish Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association
More information on this event
Tickets are now unavailable for this event.