This event has been cancelled
Microsoft Viva Insights provides personalised recommendations to help you do your best work. Get insights to build better work habits, such as following through on commitments made to collaborators and protecting focus time in the day for uninterrupted, individual work.
Request the Viva Insights Outlook add-in from the IT Service Desk to:
– Prepare for your meetings – book in time before meetings to help give you time to prepare for meetings
– Get reminders if your colleagues miss your requests – If you've sent a message to a colleague that includes a task or question, Viva Insights will prompt you to action or follow-up if there has been no response.
– Add distraction-free time to your diary – Find more time to eliminate distractions, stop multi-tasking, and focus on your core priorities.
– Support for those that work out-of-hours – delay the delivery of emails based on colleagues' working hours.
– See what percentage of recipients has read your email – Review open rates and time spent reviewing emails to larger groups rather than requesting read receipts.
There will also be an in-person demonstration of Microsoft teams in Walter Bower House next week in meeting room 5 (open-sided room) on Wednesday 30 November 11am to 11:30am.
If you cannot make these sessions and would like an overview of Microsoft Teams, please log a call with the IT Service Desk.