Office 365 user community
IT Services are forming a new staff community as part of the University’s shift towards a more digital workplace.
The Office 365 user community aims to:
- Provide an online forum for discussion and knowledge sharing
- Raise awareness of the capabilities of our Office 365 productivity tools
- Give staff the confidence to try out new ways of working
- Provide user driven events on specific topics, such as workshops, show and tell events and awareness sessions (the user community can drive the agenda)
- Keep staff updated with changes and new Office 365 features which could benefit them
Join IT Services staff for our first Office 365 user community meeting, which will focus on smart working and how Office 365 can support this.
You’ll hear from colleagues who are making the most the Office 365 tools and how it’s benefitting their team and making the best use of their time.
We’ll post updates and information about the agenda on Microsoft Teams.
If you would like to join:
- Click ‘Join or create a Team.’ Underneath ‘Join a team with a code’ enter ul5zrlk.
- Use the following link:
- Email a request to join to email@example.com.
Tickets are now unavailable.
If you have booked tickets and are having problems cancelling your place, please contact the event organiser.