Limited access Past event
LGBT+ Postgrad Discussion & Coffee
Come and join us for our first in-person postgrad event of the semester and meet your fellow LGBT postgrads for a coffee and fruitful discussions.
We will meet in the Tripod room of the Can Do Marquee. Patrick Barth will give an introduction into the society and the concerns of LGBT+ postgrads after which we can continue to discuss your questions and issues and think about what we can do over the course of this and next semester.
Please note that there are a few restrictions:
– If you want to have a coffee or something to eat, you have to bring it with you (no alcohol), as we are not allowed to share.
– Please wear a mask and maintain 2m distance to other participants at any time (don't move the chairs or tables)
– You need to sign in for track and trace
– The number of participants is restricted, so please sign up by indicating ‘going' on our Facebook page
– Don't arrive more than 5 minutes before the start of the event and please clean your place before you leave
As always, all of our events are open to anybody regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Saints LGBT+
has a zero-tolerance policy towards discriminatory or exclusionary comments and hate speech.