To all who have lost a family member, friend or colleague, the Chaplaincy warmly invites you to a Service of Thanksgiving.
This event is for those who are grieving the past or present loss of a loved one and is open to University staff, students and members of the public, regardless of faith or philosophy of life.
The candlelit service will be an opportunity for people to pause and remember their loved one. This simple service of music and readings will offer time to reflect on what was, what is and what will be.
Numbers at this service will be restricted in line with Scottish Government Guidelines. Attendance is by reservation only, through this page.
Important new information
* Attendance will be by reservation only. This is to assist with Track and Trace data collection. Further details on Track and Trace are published on our Worship Webpage, Related Documents section.
* Face coverings must always be worn by members of the congregation during the service.
* There will be no singing during the service. There will be music, and singing by a solo chorister.
* Physical distancing of 2 metres will be observed, except from those in your household. Ushers will seat people accordingly.
* You must not attend the service in person if you are displaying Covid-19 type symptoms, classified as clinically vulnerable, have recently returned from a country not listed on the Scottish Governments travel corridor or currently in isolation following a return, or are awaiting Covid-19 test results.
This event will be livestreamed, for those unable to attend in person. You can find the link, on the day, via our Worship Webpage. A PDF Order of Service will also be made available.
Tickets are now unavailable for this event.