Are you interested in sustainability and curious to see what you could do with a degree in Philosophy, Social Anthropology and/or Film Studies? Do you want to learn a bit more about different career pathways regardless of your degree discipline? Then this event is for you.
Come along for a Green Careers Panel event to get inspired by the stories of our five speakers working across different sustainability-related sectors. This event is free and open to all students, staff, and anyone interested in the subject matter.
The panelists are:
- Anna Rauter, who is pursuing her PhD in Social Anthropology at St Andrews
- Dr Stacy Hope, who is an international development specialist and corporate sustainability consultant. She has her PhD in Social Anthropology
- Douglass Sims, who is the Senior Advisor for Green Finance and Director of the Center for Market Innovation at the Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) and has a bachelors in Philosophy
- Gemma John, who is an Applied Anthropologist and strategic consultant specialising in urban spaces
- Andrew Giacalone who is the Senior Media Advisor for Fairtrade International. He has a bachelors in Philosophy and a masters in Film Studies.
The event is organised by St Andrews Sustainable Development Society, Fairtrade in St Andrews, University of St Andrews Anthropology Society and the St Andrews Philosophy Society.
Click interested on the event Facebook page to learn more about the panelists.
More information on this event