Can Do: Folklore Exhibition and Traditional Ornament Crafting
Members of the Czech and Slovak Society will be decorating gingerbread men and holding a competition for the most Slovak/Czech gingerbread man – the prize is a Jannetta’s voucher. You don´t need to bring anything, all things necessary will be provided by the society, and will comply with health and safety guidelines.
For those who do not pride themselves in creative activities, we will have a Kahoot quiz in the background.
And if none of these activities appeals to you, you can always just come along to chat.
- Please complete a compulsory TRACK AND TRACE GOOGLE DOCUMENT by Friday evening at the latest (it will be posted on Friday in the Czech and Slovak Society St Andrews FB page).
- Please arrive max 5 minutes early, keep your mask on at all times, and keep 2 meters distance from everyone.
- Please sign up for this event by selecting “going” on the FB event page as only a maximum of 21 people can attend.
- If you do not have FB, email the Society on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When you arrive. check in with the President of the society (Šimona Nguyenová) so she can mark your attendance.