The Keynote event for Enterprise Week is the not to be missed highlight of the week! You’ll hear from entrepreneurs from across the UK about their experiences and approach. There will be an opportunity to ask questions and to network with refreshments beforehand. The Keynote is being organised in partnership with St Andrews Business Club and is sponsored by Santander Universities.
17:30 – Networking reception with refreshments
19:00 – Welcome followed by Speakers Panel Q&A
21:00 – Event finishes
– Dr Tanya Ewing, award-winning entrepreneur & Owner of Glaze and Save
– Graeme Carling, Founder & CEO – Carling Property Group, PRS Group, United Capital, Infinitas Investments; Chief Executive of McGill
– Daniel Malikzade-Afshar, Founder, YesCab
– Juno Lee, Co-Founder, CombiniCo
– Sagar Sharma, Founder, Angel Group inc Versus Music
Book your free ticket https://byretheatre.com/events/enterprise-week-keynote-2019/
This event is free and open to everyone – students, staff and the public. Please book your ticket.
There are free events each day during St Andrews Enterprise Week 2019. Be sure to come along!
PLEASE NOTE – Photos of attendees will be taken at this event and published on St Andrews Business Club’s social media channels. You can let us know if you don’t want to have your picture published.