Digital Forum: Paying to post – advertising on Facebook
The next Digital Forum meeting will take place on Wednesday 31 July from 3pm to 4pm in the Lawson lecture room in Kennedy Hall.
The July Digital Forum will focus on Facebook advertisements and will be lead by John Chapman who is the University’s Social Media and Web Content Editor. In the session, he will look at the following:
- What is Facebook advertising and how it can be used to benefit your School or unit.
- A demonstration of the Facebook Business ad manager including analytics reporting.
- What makes a good Facebook advert.
- Case studies of Schools and units who have used Facebook adverts.
- How to request a Facebook advert and what is required from you.
- There will then be a wider discussion about Facebook and other social advertisement and how it can be used effectively.
In the meantime, check out John’s blog post from 2017 on Paying to post – advertising on Facebook.
This meeting is open to any member of staff at the University. Please confirm your attendance by reserving a free space.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!
The digital communications team
Tickets are now unavailable.
If you have booked tickets and are having problems cancelling your place, please contact the event organiser.