Can Do: Graduate attributes session Centre for Educational Enhancement and Development (CEED)
Centre for Educational Enhancement and Development (CEED) is hosting this in-person skills development session in the Can Do Marquee.
CEED staff will help participants think about their strengths and areas for development in terms of their current skill sets and take participants through some materials that will help them focus on and develop some of these skills, based around the University’s graduate attribute framework.
Finally all participants will be encouraged and coached to leave with a skills development plan. The session will be as interactive as possible, with the chance to take part in our CEED skills quiz, and chat to fellow participants.
Aims and Objectives:
- To familiarise students with the University’s graduate attributes
- To help students reflect on their current skill set
- To help students create a skills development plan
- To provide students with an opportunity for in-person interactions
The event will comprise three sections:
- Graduate attribute skills analysis
- short sections on five graduate attributes with an associated quiz
- action planning around future skills development
Participants should bring a notepad and pen or charged laptop for the interactive elements of the session.
Bookings for this session can be made on PDMS.