This event has been cancelled
Students, staff and their guests are invited to the University's Can Do Cocktails and guest food truck Wild & Smoky.
There will be tables available to book for between 5pm and 9.30pm for up to six people.
Drinks will be available to order via a secure web page, the link for which will be available on your table when you arrive at the Quad. Food will be available to order directly from Wild & Smoky. Payment must be made for food and drink before your order can be confirmed and orders will be delivered direct to your table.
Guests are invited to choose from our special Mexican Margarita, a non-alcoholic cranberry crush, beer, wine or a selection of soft drinks. Soft drinks are complimentary at the event, courtesy of the Can Do initiative. All drinks will be poured into glasses before they arrive at your table.
Wild and Smoky Menu
- Barbecued pulled jackfruit with chickpea and roasted red pepper sauce served in blue tortillas (v) (vg) £7
- No-Moo Plant Burger (v) (vg) £6.50
- Pulled barbecued shoulder of pork with coleslaw and barbecue sauce served in a brioche bun £7
- Smoked Doner Kebab with 'slaw in pitta bread with chilli sauce £7
- Chips loaded with doner kebab, pulled pork or pulled jackfruit (vg) £6.50
- Chips (v) (vg) £3.50
- Vegan Coleslaw (v) (vg) £2.50
The Can Do team are hoping to make Can Do events as environmentally sustainable as possible, so rather than providing heaters students and staff are asked to BYOB - 'bring your own blanket'.
All of our food and drink is served in Vegware disposables. Our plant-based catering disposables are made from renewable, lower carbon or recycled materials and will be composted.
Tables are currently available to on a first come, first served basis: book your table