St Salvator's Chapel
St Salvator’s Chapel is one of the oldest buildings of the University. Founded in 1450, the Chapel has had a long and varied history and is today seen as the heart of the University. Various religious services take place in St Salvator’ Chapel including Sunday Worship. The Chapel is also regularly used for weddings and by St Salvator’s Chapel Choir.