Can Do Brunch
This event has been cancelled.
Students, staff and their guests are invited to the University’s Can Do brunch in St Salvator’s Quadrangle on Saturday 19 December.
There will be tables available to book between 10am and 1pm. There is a maximum limit of six people from two households allowed per table, in adherence with Scottish Government Covid guidelines.
Food and drinks will be available to order via a secure web page, the link for which will be available on your table when you arrive at the Quad. Payment must be made before your order can be confirmed and orders will be delivered direct to your table.
From the kitchen:
- Free-range egg omelette with Scottish cheddar cheese and smoked gammon (gf)
- Free-range egg omelette with Scottish cheddar cheese and onion chutney (v) (gf)
- Quorn sausage and egg muffin (v)
- Thick cut bacon on a Fisher and Donaldson roll (df)
- Balgove Lorne sausage on a Fisher and Donaldson roll (df)
- Scottish smoked salmon, cream cheese and avocado bagel
- Sun-blushed tomato quiche with a leek and tofu filling (vg) (df)
- Fisher and Donaldson Scotch pie
From the larder:
- Selection of freshly baked Danish pastries (v)
- Natural yoghurt, honey and granola (v)
- Fruit salad (vg) (gf) (df)
From the coffee cart:
- Black coffee
- White coffee
- Hot chocolate
- Breakfast tea
- Decaffeinated tea
- Peppermint tea
From the bar:
- Hot non-alcoholic apple cider, orange and apple juice, and a variety of other soft drinks are available
Soft drinks are complimentary at the event, courtesy of the Can Do initiative. All drinks will be poured into glasses before they arrive at your table.
The Can Do team are hoping to make Can Do events as environmentally sustainable as possible, so rather than providing heaters students and staff are asked to BYOB – ‘bring your own blanket’.
All of our food and drink is served in Vegware disposables. Our plant-based catering disposables are made from renewable, lower carbon or recycled materials and will be composted.
Tables are available to book using the link below.